Naruto: Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Kiri Region of Naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dominic

Dominic

Male Number of posts : 2038
Clan/Bloodline : Eagle Clan
Region: Village : Kiri: Hanegakure
Love/Married : RACHEL
Clan Symbol : another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) - Page 2 L_a59ff01d794f496ab160a0d9f87509d6
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: To look evil in the face and slash it into oblivion.
Jutsu/ Clan Jutsu/ Sensei:

another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:34 am

Who the squirrels? They are ruthless killers. Theyll attack a fetus if they have too.....those.... *I take a huge draw.* ......bastards....!
Back to top Go down
haji

haji

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: ninja nindo here

another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 11:59 am

-holds the draw in for a while then sucks down another big one and holds it while my eyes water then i cough out streams of smoke- dude.........i know exactly what you're saying......i've seen a squirrel do that......just kablam....then the fetus was gone.
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

Clan Symbol : another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) - Page 2 L_a59ff01d794f496ab160a0d9f87509d6

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:43 am

"Theyll pay!!!!!!!! even if I have go gouge their eyes out!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
haji

haji

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:57 am

-stocks up on candy doobies- then lets go squirrel hunting....
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:10 am

*I grab my supply.* "Let do this!!" cowboy
Back to top Go down
haji

haji

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:19 am

too the free rp zone
Back to top Go down
haji

haji

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:16 am

another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) - Page 2 Wingguitarzp4 bam and there it is
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2