Naruto: Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Kiri Region of Naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
haji

haji

Number of posts : 232
Registration date : 2008-11-20

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: ninja nindo here
Jutsu/ Clan Jutsu/ Sensei:

another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 3:27 am

another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) Guitarcopy2lg6

send me request for different styles of guitars you would like
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

Male Number of posts : 2038
Clan/Bloodline : Eagle Clan
Region: Village : Kiri: Hanegakure
Love/Married : RACHEL
Clan Symbol : another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) L_a59ff01d794f496ab160a0d9f87509d6
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: To look evil in the face and slash it into oblivion.

another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 4:17 am

How bout a guitar with an angel wing base????? Make it sleak though not bulgy.
Back to top Go down
haji

haji

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:12 am

kind of like a flying v, but the angles come down at a curve i think i know what you mean.
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

Clan Symbol : another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) L_a59ff01d794f496ab160a0d9f87509d6

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 6:59 am

good luck on it
Back to top Go down
haji

haji

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:00 am

it will be a sexiful looking guitar, i'll make it electric as well, and if you can draw your character in a guitar stance and email it to me, i'll photoshop the guitar in there
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:02 am

Ok. If I get some time I will. You know how it goes though. May take me some time
Back to top Go down
haji

haji

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:03 am

well it may take me time to get this guitar down so, it shall be our group project!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:05 am

RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
haji

haji

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:07 am

Dom and Haji are officially in business -plays safety dance-
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:21 am

Pulls out my lighter!
Back to top Go down
haji

haji

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:38 am

-opens up a secret drawer of candy doobies- hehehehehe.....
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 7:48 am

oooooohhh sweetness!!!
Back to top Go down
haji

haji

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:11 am

-tosses one to dom and keeps one for mehself- i always come prepared.
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:46 am

"Your prepatartion is 2nd to none my friend
Back to top Go down
haji

haji

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:49 am

i do what i can. -lights the candy doobie and comenses sweetness-
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:50 am

*I join her.* "Ahhhhhhh now thats the stuff."
Back to top Go down
haji

haji

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:53 am

(i'm a dood foo) -soon the room is filled with doobie smoke- oh wow......this is the best stuff.....
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:57 am

(Sorry had nooooooo idea where that came from lol) ......you...know.....I like to kill squirrels. Is that wrong of me?
Back to top Go down
haji

haji

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 9:59 am

dude......not at all.......i like, i killed a fish once just to see what would happen, it's just human nature.
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:01 am

Its just they piss me off......Im like hey get outta my tree and they are like...'no fool'.....and then im like STAB......and then Im like DIE!!!!!! DAMN DAMN!
Back to top Go down
haji

haji

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:03 am

dude, i do the same thing, except i shoot them.........or blow them up......i'm maniacle like that.
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:09 am

I like the blood to make contact with my knuckles ya know? *I take a draw.* It makes that squirrel feel it all the way to its death. Before you know it the Bleach world will be filled with Shinigami Squirrels. Theyll use nunchucks that shoots nuts. Heh heh heh.......bitches
Back to top Go down
haji

haji

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:13 am

-takes a huge draw and holds it in for a while then exhales- word....
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:17 am

*I exhale my draw.* yeah word.....
Back to top Go down
haji

haji

Ninja Nindo

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 10:19 am

i wonder if they'll come after the women and children first -takes another draw-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)   another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

another awesome photoshop item i made, the acoustic guitar (looks like an sg mixed with a les paul SUE ME!!!!!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next