This is the Kiri Region of Naruto

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Nakudo Figgo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nakudo

Nakudo

Male Number of posts : 305
Clan Symbol : Nakudo Figgo Living_up_for_the_Uchiha_by_Sasuke_
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: Evil will always be there but its for us to stop it
Jutsu/ Clan Jutsu/ Sensei:

Nakudo Figgo Empty
PostSubject: Nakudo Figgo   Nakudo Figgo I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:34 am

Name-Nakudo Figgo Uchiha

Bio-One of the most perverted ninja's youll ever meet.

Bloodline-Leader of The Uchiha Clan/1 devil wing and 1 angel wing AND PART KITTY

Village-Hakumeigakure

Rank- Kage

Equipmet-2 Fire Tribute Swords,50 kunais,200 senbons

Jutsu-lost count of all of them

Appearance-Nakudo Figgo Breten9bx

Stats-

Ninjutsu-10
Genjutsu-9
Taijutsu-10
Senjutsu-10
Chakra-10
Stealth-10
Strength-10
Medical-9

InDEPTH HISTORY: At birth parents both were genetically modifying Uchiha geniuses and at my birth changed me so a year is a month in my body and yet the body was little my brain would grow. And gave me the genes of a kitty giving me kitty ears and a tail. Both my parents gave their life for that cause. And was put into a life death situation because people thought of me as a freak and was almost killed by them but then my uncle came and rescued me before it happened, that the day i received my sharingan.I then was taken care of my uncle Shinke Uchiha a master Sword Smith in the blade village, well on my stay i got all three tomes.He thought me all the ways of the uchiha and sword control until 20 years normal time. That when i killed him with the same swords he constructed for me. He was my best friend and a Father figure but i didn't see in the point of him that's the year i received my first form of Mangekyou Sharingan. Learned from a book i read there i took his eyes and implanted them into my own. I then went to a far away village called Konoha for 20 years joining the ninja academy and graduating the first year i became a chunnin also in the first year of trying.In the chunnin i killed my comrades in the forest of death. 1 min into the final i crushed my opponent almost killing him that when i obtained my 2 formed Mangekyou sharingan.i spent 5 years as a chunnin and became a jounin then spent 5 years pretty much bored and so that when i decided to destroy the Village after becoming Anbu. i killed all that i loved and allied for the fun of it, gaining the second form. I left on a trip to the village Twilight were i spent 40 years as a jounin. Then i alone took out the kage gaining my third form of my Mangekyou sharingan. I then became the Legendary Kage Having the "youngest age", No one dared challenge my tittle and so came another 40 years have passed uchiha have died yet i still survive and making the Twilight village the Main village of uchiha all who learned from me have successfully become great assassins only uchihas may become my students. After a 5 year i became bored again i began a war with Hanegakure. I lost most of my ninjas yet i still managed after 13 years killed there kage and ended the war with them, not destroying most of the village, but still destroying it enough. Thats when i got my 3rd form of the Mangekyou Sharingan. 30 years later i had mastered all forms and came up with my own mangekyou Sharingan. My final form of Sharingan. Shortly afterward a few villages have made an alliance with hanegakure, kumogakure, Kajigakure and Hakumeigakure(my Village) versus the other 4 villages.

Childhood pics-
Nakudo Figgo 123Nakudo Figgo AAAAWWWWcuteyoungsasukeNakudo Figgo Sasuke-2-1Nakudo Figgo B27926968Nakudo Figgo KittyNakudo Figgo Ththkittysaki-chanNakudo Figgo Normal_neko_sasukeNakudo Figgo Untitled-7

Me and The forth Hokage
Nakudo Figgo Images

My Students
Nakudo Figgo Usuixm7

Last edited by Nakudo on Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:48 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kazu

Kazu

Male Number of posts : 245
Clan/Bloodline : Byakugan/Hyuuga Clan
Region: Village : N/A
Love/Married : Sorta Kinda
Clan Symbol : Nakudo Figgo Hinata

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: ninja nindo here

Nakudo Figgo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakudo Figgo   Nakudo Figgo I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:35 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://naruto-xii.forum-express.com/forum.htm
Nakudo

Nakudo

Male Number of posts : 305
Clan Symbol : Nakudo Figgo Living_up_for_the_Uchiha_by_Sasuke_

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: Evil will always be there but its for us to stop it

Nakudo Figgo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakudo Figgo   Nakudo Figgo I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 4:49 am

OK DONE COMPLETELY!

View user profile
Dominic

Dominic

Male Number of posts : 2038
Clan/Bloodline : Eagle Clan
Region: Village : Kiri: Hanegakure
Love/Married : RACHEL
Clan Symbol : Nakudo Figgo L_a59ff01d794f496ab160a0d9f87509d6

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: To look evil in the face and slash it into oblivion.

Nakudo Figgo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakudo Figgo   Nakudo Figgo I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 1:47 am

I have posted.

LACEY/WEAPON
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

Nakudo Figgo Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nakudo Figgo   Nakudo Figgo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nakudo Figgo
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum