Naruto: Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Kiri Region of Naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Had to make a temporary sacrifice!

Go down 
2 posters

Do you think it sucks that Im gone???
Yes
Had to make a temporary sacrifice! I_vote_lcap50%Had to make a temporary sacrifice! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
No
Had to make a temporary sacrifice! I_vote_lcap0%Had to make a temporary sacrifice! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
HELL NO I HATED YOU ANYWAY!!! (LOL)
Had to make a temporary sacrifice! I_vote_lcap50%Had to make a temporary sacrifice! I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

AuthorMessage
Dominic

Dominic

Male Number of posts : 2038
Clan/Bloodline : Eagle Clan
Region: Village : Kiri: Hanegakure
Love/Married : RACHEL
Clan Symbol : Had to make a temporary sacrifice! L_a59ff01d794f496ab160a0d9f87509d6
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: To look evil in the face and slash it into oblivion.
Jutsu/ Clan Jutsu/ Sensei:

Had to make a temporary sacrifice! Empty
PostSubject: Had to make a temporary sacrifice!   Had to make a temporary sacrifice! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:24 pm

Yo ladies and gents! Here's the deal. My car messed up on me pretty bad and it needed over $600(Thank god I know how to fix cars or it would have been x3 cause of labor) worth of work done to it. I had to make some cuts so that I could get the parts needed but one of the prices I had to pay was temporarily cutting off my internet. So Ill be on less for now until I can work back up enough to get it cut on. Until then Ill be on either at work at times or at my mom's when I go take my kids to visit her. So keep posting and Ill respond when I can.

Thanks,

Dominic

Just for fun I made a poll question out of it!
Back to top Go down
Kazu

Kazu

Male Number of posts : 245
Clan/Bloodline : Byakugan/Hyuuga Clan
Region: Village : N/A
Love/Married : Sorta Kinda
Clan Symbol : Had to make a temporary sacrifice! Hinata
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: ninja nindo here
Jutsu/ Clan Jutsu/ Sensei:

Had to make a temporary sacrifice! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Had to make a temporary sacrifice!   Had to make a temporary sacrifice! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 11:53 pm

LMFAO Im sorry I just to do it but yes it does suck
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-xii.forum-express.com/forum.htm

Had to make a temporary sacrifice!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto: Rpg :: OOC Area :: Poem/AMV/Polls Area-
Jump to: