Naruto: Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Kiri Region of Naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keiko's Clothes Shopping

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keiko

Keiko

Female Number of posts : 132
Clan/Bloodline : Uzumaki?
Region: Village : Leaf
Love/Married : None yet.. maybe..
Clan Symbol : Keiko's Clothes Shopping Ofplrb
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: I will be Hokage, you touch my friends, you die!
Jutsu/ Clan Jutsu/ Sensei:

Keiko's Clothes Shopping Empty
PostSubject: Keiko's Clothes Shopping   Keiko's Clothes Shopping I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:58 am

I walked into the Tomboy part of the Ninja store to look.. rather the boys' section. There was no way I was buying anything from the girls' section.. it was too girly for me anyway. So, I started to look through the clothes, some taking my interest and some not. Still, I continued to look on until I found a shirt that I like and thought suited me well, so I held it up to get a good look at it.

My hair was so short and I had a hat on that I could be mistaken for a boy, myself.So when I held it up, I saw nothing wrong with it.. but the boy next to me did.

"Hey, aren't you kind of small to be a boy? And look at that shirt.. wow you are a girly boy." He said laughing and making fun of me. As usual, I was always the one that had to come back from this sort of thing anyway.. so I thought hey, why not shut him down in his glory.

"Hey you... do you think you're any better? Don't question my style of clothing and I won't question yours.. got that? I mean look at your figure.. by the looks of your anerexic form, you look like a girl too.. oh wait are you sure that you don't gave eggs? Oh, and work on the voice will you.. I thought it was supposed to drop.. but I guess puberty doesn't happen for all people." I sighed and the shrugged and moved on to the check out counter to make my purchase. He stood there in disbelief as I smirked and walked out with my bag.. but as I was about to walk out I said only this. "Hey you.." He turned to me. "I am a girl.. " I smirked and walked out.. leaving to be even more star struck than before before he left as well. What a fun day.
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

Male Number of posts : 2038
Clan/Bloodline : Eagle Clan
Region: Village : Kiri: Hanegakure
Love/Married : RACHEL
Clan Symbol : Keiko's Clothes Shopping L_a59ff01d794f496ab160a0d9f87509d6
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: To look evil in the face and slash it into oblivion.

PostSubject: Re: Keiko's Clothes Shopping   Keiko's Clothes Shopping I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 10:57 pm

*I walk by her seeing the huge grin on her face. I pull my kage hat down and smile.* "Kids......" *I say as I walk into the store.*
Back to top Go down
Reno
Admin
Reno

Male Number of posts : 244
Clan/Bloodline : Boom Clan and Dotou Clan
Region: Village : Miki: Mizugakure
Love/Married : i duno
Clan Symbol : Keiko's Clothes Shopping 1166655804_terYinYangbndvfh
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: to destroy all of those who try to surpass me

PostSubject: Re: Keiko's Clothes Shopping   Keiko's Clothes Shopping I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 11:05 pm

*walks through* im sorry miss is this child bothering you
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-xii.forum-express.com
Keiko

Keiko

Female Number of posts : 132
Clan/Bloodline : Uzumaki?
Region: Village : Leaf
Love/Married : None yet.. maybe..
Clan Symbol : Keiko's Clothes Shopping Ofplrb
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: I will be Hokage, you touch my friends, you die!

PostSubject: Re: Keiko's Clothes Shopping   Keiko's Clothes Shopping I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:00 am

I look around at first and then back to the man.

"Um, me? Are you talking to me Mr.?" I say pointing at me.. noticing in the distance a man with a Kage hat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keiko's Clothes Shopping   Keiko's Clothes Shopping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keiko's Clothes Shopping
Page 1 of 1