Naruto: Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Kiri Region of Naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Vergil[Shinigami]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vergil

Number of posts : 120
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: ninja nindo here
Jutsu/ Clan Jutsu/ Sensei:

Vergil[Shinigami] Empty
PostSubject: Vergil[Shinigami]   Vergil[Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:39 am

Name: Vergil

Visual Age: 19

Division: 11

Personality: Vergil always feels unsatisfied and wants to always gain more power. If he is defeated he will not admit defeat but try and continue fighting. Even if it kills him.

Appearance: I have silver hair, which is down. But when my spiritual pressure is released to high levels my hair is pushed back. I wear a pitch black "Nobody" cloak. I hang my zanpakuto not at my side but hanging on my back

History/Background:At the age of 5 i lost control of my anger, and darkness spread around me killing everyone at my family reunion. I could not stand having the memory of this so i went into hiding and i stayed concealed. When i was in my solitude i learned to control the darkness, and use it at my will. After i could control the darkness and manipulate the fear of others i went to the Soul Society Academy to learn to become a shinigami
Back to top Go down
Reno
Admin
Reno

Male Number of posts : 244
Clan/Bloodline : Boom Clan and Dotou Clan
Region: Village : Miki: Mizugakure
Love/Married : i duno
Clan Symbol : Vergil[Shinigami] 1166655804_terYinYangbndvfh
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: to destroy all of those who try to surpass me
Jutsu/ Clan Jutsu/ Sensei:

Vergil[Shinigami] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vergil[Shinigami]   Vergil[Shinigami] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 10:42 am

approved
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-xii.forum-express.com

Vergil[Shinigami]
Page 1 of 1