Naruto: Rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the Kiri Region of Naruto

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Blade Body Clan ( Tsutsuki Mimon)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roxx

Roxx

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: ninja nindo here
Jutsu/ Clan Jutsu/ Sensei:

The Blade Body Clan ( Tsutsuki Mimon) Empty
PostSubject: The Blade Body Clan ( Tsutsuki Mimon)   The Blade Body Clan ( Tsutsuki Mimon) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:56 am

level one-
White eye with dark red lining down arms
it allows the user to make arms act like swords and not as powerful as one if hit in wrong spot you can shater your arm
to obtainyou must learn the meaning of pain (meaning you must get hurt)

Level two-
Red eye with a purpal lining down cheeks (face left and right) and on my palms
allows user to block see chakra amount and use palms to spin the chakra mixxing it to cause complete chaos in your chakra system
to obtain you must get really mad and protect the one you love

Level Three-
Blue eye dragon like with a black and green lining down half of my body
allows user to see throw a genjutsu and use the genjutsu as your own and then when done that the user can shove your fingure tips into 5 parts of the heart left up down right and the middle causeing the user to have a hard time brething
to obtain you must seize the death of your worst enemy

Level Four last one-
Purple eyes dragon with red blue purple green black lining down all of my body allowing me to use all the techniechs in one (level 1 2 3) just with more power'
to obtain you must kill your loved one 200 people and a great friend of yours

Level 1
Soku no Kai- red lining on arm forms around whole arm turning into a sword

Soku no Bushido- turns arm into any basic weapon

Soku no Tsuba~ turns arm into a poison blade to Paralize enemy

Level 2
Roku Nai Kou-hands slam into the chakra system as hand obsorbs it to use it against the enemy

Roku no Kubou-uses hands to slice through your chakra and deplete you from usin it

Level 3-4
All the same jutsu accept for the one i tech her to nualify her power so she can control it (Demon slash jutsu: 4 elements of the basic star of death -its my secret jutsu no one knows about I only train it to those who deserve it)

I made this on two sites both approved it but if its not in the right template sorry i had to go on the site to copy and paste it i could not remember what i had once typed before i i do appologize
Back to top Go down
Dominic

Dominic

Male Number of posts : 2038
Clan/Bloodline : Eagle Clan
Region: Village : Kiri: Hanegakure
Love/Married : RACHEL
Clan Symbol : The Blade Body Clan ( Tsutsuki Mimon) L_a59ff01d794f496ab160a0d9f87509d6
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: To look evil in the face and slash it into oblivion.

PostSubject: Re: The Blade Body Clan ( Tsutsuki Mimon)   The Blade Body Clan ( Tsutsuki Mimon) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:26 am

Looks ok to me. Ill approve until anyone else disagrees. Some of the higher level attacks may need drawbacks though.
Back to top Go down
Nakudo

Nakudo

Male Number of posts : 305
Clan Symbol : The Blade Body Clan ( Tsutsuki Mimon) Living_up_for_the_Uchiha_by_Sasuke_
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Ninja Nindo
Ninja Nindo: Evil will always be there but its for us to stop it

PostSubject: Re: The Blade Body Clan ( Tsutsuki Mimon)   The Blade Body Clan ( Tsutsuki Mimon) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 3:35 am

yep approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Blade Body Clan ( Tsutsuki Mimon)   The Blade Body Clan ( Tsutsuki Mimon) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Blade Body Clan ( Tsutsuki Mimon)
Page 1 of 1